Have Your Car Handled with Care by Our Car Dismantlers in Auckland
Our car dismantlers in Auckland can help you if you have you been in an accident and your car has been written off. It can be a tough situation to be in, so we work hard to treat you and your car with respect, we understand that it can be a life-altering moment when your car needs to be dismantled after an accident. We aim to do right by you and take care of all the gritty details that you don’t want to think about.
What You Can Expect from Mega Car Parts and Collection Regarding Auto Dismantlers in Auckland
We aim to give you a stress-free experience at all times.
- Pickup within 30 minutes of job confirmation. Our goal is to make the entire process of having your car dismantled as simple and as quick as possible. We always aim to complete the pickup within half an hour of confirming the job with you.
- Friendly, high-quality customer service. We understand that saying goodbye to your car can be a complicated process, especially if it was damaged in an accident that may have left you hurt as well. Our staff are friendly and we try to make the process as pain-free as we can.
- Simple steps. Our entire process is only three simple steps, so you don’t have to worry about a complex process. Step one is to get your quote from us, two will be us picking up your car, and three is the payment. Once these tasks have been completed, everything will have been taken care of.
Prepare for Your Experience with Our Automotive Dismantlers in Auckland
Here are a few tips to help you prepare to have your car dismantled.
- Get permission from the vehicle’s titleholder and notify the registering authority for your area that the vehicle will now be permanently unfit for use. If you are the titleholder you can obviously skip this step, but it is still important to let the authorities know that your car will no longer be on the road so they know to unregister it.
- Use up all the fuel in your car. If your car can still drive then take a small joyride to one of your favourite spots so that no fuel goes to waste. If your car has been completely wrecked then ask a professional to siphon your fuel so that it can be used in another vehicle. We know that fuel is expensive and there is no need to let that money be wasted.
- Remove all your personal belongings. Before letting your car be taken away, be 100% sure that everything has been removed from the car, including air fresheners, car chargers, AUX cables, makeup and CDs.
Why Choose Mega Car Parts and Collection
We give top-quality customer service to make the process as stress-free and painless as possible. Giving up your car, especially if it’s your first car, can be emotional and we understand how this can feel, which is why we work hard to be friendly with each of our customers, giving you the service that you deserve.
Contact us today to find out more about what we can do for you and get the simple three-step process started with our vehicle dismantlers.
Get a quick free Quote